Terms and Conditions
Before accessing or using this website, please carefully read the Agreement. If you use or access any part of the web-site, you agree that you will be bound by these terms and conditions. If you don’t accept all terms and conditions, you will be unable to access or use any of the services on the Website. KaitenSports considers these terms and condition an offer. Acceptance is limited to these terms. Only individuals over the age of 13 years can use the Website.
Terms and Conditions
- Your KaitenSports.com Site and Account: You are responsible to protect your account and blog. You must not describe your blog or assign keywords to it in a misleading, illegal, or deceptive manner. KaitenSports has the right to change or remove any description, keyword, or other information that it considers inappropriate, unlawful, or likely to cause KaitenSports liability. KaitenSports must be immediately notified of any unauthorised uses of your blog, of your account, or of any other security breaches. KaitenSports cannot be held responsible for any acts or omissions of You, nor any damages that may result from such acts or failures.
- Contributors’ responsibility: If you run a blog or comment on blogs, post material to the website, put links on the website, or make (or allow any other party to make) material via the Website (any such material, “Content”) then you are fully responsible for its content and any harm it may cause. It does not matter if the Content is textual, graphic, audio, or computer software. You warrant and represent that you have made the Content available.
- You may not download, copy, or use the Content in any way that violates the proprietary rights of any third party, including the copyrights, patent, trademark, and trade secret rights.
- If your employer holds rights to any intellectual property you create you must either have permission from your boss to post or make the Content available or a waiver granted by your employer regarding all rights in or to the Content.
- You have fully complied all third-party licensing requirements relating to Content, and have done everything necessary to ensure that any terms required are passed on to end users.
- The Content does not contain any viruses, trojan horses, malware, worms or other harmful or destructive content.
- The Content is not spam. It is not machine-generated or randomly generated. It does not contain unsavory or unwanted commercial content that is intended to drive traffic or increase search engine rankings for third party websites or further illegal acts (such phishing) and mislead recipients about the source of the material (such spoofing).
- The Content isn’t pornographic, it doesn’t contain threats or incite to violence towards individuals and entities, and it does not violate any privacy or publicity right of any third parties.
- Your blog isn’t getting promoted via spam links in email newsletters, newsgroups, email list, or similar unsolicited promotional methods.
- Your blog name does not appear to mislead readers into believing you are another company or person. Your blog URL or name does not refer to another person or company.
- You have correctly categorized and/or described, in the instance of Content that includes computer-code, the type, nature and uses of the materials.
KaitenSports will publish your Content on your website if you submit it. This is a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license that KaitenSports can use to modify, adapt, publish, display, distribute, promote and promote your blog. KaitenSports will remove Content from your Website if you request. However, KaitenSports cannot guarantee that the Content will be available for any other purposes.
KaitenSports may, without limiting any of these representations and warranties, at its sole discretion, refuse to remove or delete any content that KaitenSports considers to be objectionable or violates any KaitenSports policy. KaitenSports may also terminate or deny access or use to the Website to any individual or entity, for any reason whatsoever, at KaitenSports sole decision. KaitenSports cannot refund amounts that have been paid.
- Payment and Renewal
- General Terms: Selecting a product or service means you are agreeing to pay KaitenSports for the indicated one-time, monthly, or annual subscription fees (other terms and conditions may be included in communications). You will be charged a pre-pay subscription fee on the day that you sign up for an upgrade. This will cover the use for the specified monthly or annual subscription period. The payment is non-refundable.
- Automated renewal: KaitenSports will renew your subscription unless you notify us before the end the applicable subscription period. We will also collect any taxes and any applicable annual or monthly fees using any credit card or payment mechanism that we have for you. KaitenSports will accept your request in writing to cancel upgrades.
- Fees and Payment: You agree to pay KaitenSports all applicable setup fees, and recurring fees by signing up for Services. All applicable fees will become due and payable within 30 days of the services being established. KaitenSports reserves all rights to amend the payment terms or fees at any time with thirty (30 days) written notice. KaitenSports can cancel your services at any moment by providing thirty (30) day written notice.
- Support: Your service may include priority email support. E-mail support refers to the ability to send requests for technical support via email. KaitenSports will attempt to reply within one business day. Priority means that support is given priority over the support provided to users of standard or free services on KaitenSports.com. All support will be provided according to KaitenSports standard services procedures, policies and practices.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors: KaitenSports is not responsible for the content, use, or effects of any material, including computer software, that has been posted to the website. KaitenSports doesn’t endorse the material on the Website. It also does not believe such material is accurate, useful, or harmful. You are responsible to take precautions to protect yourself and your computers from viruses, trojan horses, worms and other harmful or destructive contents. Content on the Website could be offensive, indecent, objectionable, or contain technical errors, typographical mistakes, or other errors. There may be material on the Website which violates privacy or publicity rights, infringes third-party intellectual property rights, or is otherwise prohibited from being downloaded, copied, or used. KaitenSports does not assume any responsibility for any harm that visitors may suffer from using the Website or downloading any content posted by them.
- Sites that host content: We have not reviewed all of the material and software made available through links from KaitenSports.com and other websites. KaitenSports doesn’t have control over the websites or webpages of non-KaitenSports and is not responsible for their content and/or use. KaitenSports doesn’t endorse any website or webpage linked to by KaitenSports. You are responsible to take precautions to protect yourself and your computers from viruses, Trojan horses, worms and other harmful or destructive content. KaitenSports does not accept any responsibility for any harm caused by your use of non KaitenSports websites or webpages.
- Copyright Infringement Policy: KaitenSports asks that others respect its intellectual property right. KaitenSports.com asks that you notify KaitenSports immediately if you believe that KaitenSports.com material or links to it violates copyright. KaitenSports Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA“) Policy. KaitenSports will answer all such notices. If necessary, it will remove infringing content or disable all links to it. KaitenSports can terminate access to the Website by a visitor if it is determined that the visitor is a repeat infringer or violator of any copyrights or intellectual property rights. KaitenSports is not obligated to reimburse any amounts paid to KaitenSports in the event of such termination.
- Intellectual Property: This Agreement does not transfer to you any KaitenSports property or third-party intellectual property. All right, title, interest and rights in and to such property will be retained by KaitenSports as between the parties. KaitenSports is the trademark or registered trademark of KaitenSports. KaitenSports.com’s logo and all other trademarks service marks, graphics, logos and graphics used in connection to KaitenSports.com or the Website are also trademarks or trademarks of KaitenSports. Other trademarks and service marks, logos, graphics and images used in connection with this Website may be trademarks or registered trademarks of third-parties. Your use of this Website does not grant you any right or license to copy or use any KaitenSports and third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements: KaitenSports reserves every right to place advertisements on your blog unless the account is paid for.
- Partner Products: By activating a product partner (e.g. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of each partner when you activate a partner product (e.g., theme). You may opt out at any time of the terms of service by deactivating your partner product.
- Domain Names: If you register a domain, use, or transfer a previously registered domain, you agree to be bound by the policies of Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) for the domain name.Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- These are the changes: KaitenSports may modify or replace any section of this Agreement at its discretion. It is your responsibility for checking this Agreement frequently for any modifications. You agree to be able to continue using the Website or to access it after any changes have been made. KaitenSports might offer new services and/or features through its website in the future. This includes the release or modification of tools and other resources. All such new features or services will be subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- Termination KaitenSports: has the right to terminate your access or any part of this Website at any given time. If you would like to terminate this Agreement, or your KaitenSports.com Account (if you have one), then you can stop using the Website. KaitenSports will not terminate your paid service account if there is a material breach of this Agreement. However, KaitenSports will notify you within thirty (30) days. KaitenSports will then terminate your account. KaitenSports has the right to immediately close the Website as part a general shut-down of the service. The Agreement’s provisions that by their nature should survive termination will survive, including ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers and indemnities, as well as limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided as is. KaitenSports and its suppliers & licensors disclaim any warranties, either express or implied. KaitenSports, its suppliers and licensors do not warrant that the Website will work without error or that access will continue uninterrupted. You acknowledge that you are responsible for downloading from or obtaining content or services via the Website.
- Limitation on Liability: KaitenSports and its suppliers or licensors are not liable for any subject matter of the agreement. KaitenSports is not liable for any failure or delay caused by matters beyond its control. The above shall not apply to the extent that applicable law prohibits it.
- General Representation & Warranty: You warrant that you (i) the KaitenSports Privacy Policies will be followed, along with this Agreement, as well as all applicable laws (including without limitation any local laws, regulations, in your country, in city, or other governmental areas regarding online conduct and acceptable contents, and all applicable laws regarding transmission of technical data from the United States, or the country where you reside), and (ii), the use of the website will not infringe upon or misappropriate intellectual property rights.
- Miscellaneous: This Agreement contains the entire agreement between KaitenSports (you) and you on the subject matter. KaitenSports may only amend them by writing signed by an authorized executive or posting a revised version. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, any access to or usage of the Website will be governed exclusively by the laws in Nigerian Federal Capital Territory (excluding its conflict-of-law provisions). The appropriate venue for any disputes arising or relating to the same will be Abuja’s state and federal courts. Except for any claims for injunctive, equitable relief or claims concerning intellectual property rights (which can be brought before any competent court without the posting bond), any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be finalized in accordance to the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules, Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”), and by three arbitrators appointed in conformity with such Rules. The arbitration will take place in Abuja and in English. The arbitral decision may also be enforced in any other court. Any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement will award costs and attorney’s fees to the winning party. This Agreement will be interpreted in accordance with the parties’ original intent if any portion is found invalid or unenforceable. The remaining parts will remain in full force & effect. Either party may waive any term or condition in this Agreement, or any breach thereof. However, such waiver or subsequent breaches will not affect the validity of the remaining portions. You can assign your rights to this Agreement to any other party that agrees to and is bound by its terms and conditions. KaitenSports has the right to assign its rights to this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will apply to all parties, including their successors and permitted assigns.